Checkered

Saturday, September 27, 2014


I miss blogging so much! I can do blogging only via mobile and it hurt me a lot like a lot a lot cause I can't engaged with my lovely blogger fellas :'( so, soon as I get a better signal, or a very greatest free wi-fi on earth, I hope I can make it.
I only share my outfit when I go to campus which is not too much, with a lazy  hijab style and a simple tote bag lol. I call it lazy style 'cause it only takes a second to do it, haha. My campus life is started again and it started to drives me crahzeh as hell. A lot of things to be done, but still, still, this last minute girl preferred to do it later~ what you can do later shoulda be doing later. I know, that's stupid.

Anyway, wishing you guys have a greatest week! x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. cute, I love the print.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear for your lovely comment! you look soo cute!
    kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, I always love how you style the hijab ; )

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this setup, and the full skirt! you look so mature and chic :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute
    nice outfit
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks nice! It might look plain to you but for me, since I don't see this style very often, it's still really interesting! Good luck with school, hope you can manage everything well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting and reading my post. It such a pleasure for me to hear from you.

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Subscribe